Orthomol Natal –
Everything for you – from me!
Important nutrients for mother and child
Orthomol Natal is a food supplement that supplies important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as for women with the desire to have a child. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
A food supplement for mother and child as well as for women with the desire to have a child, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to maintenance of the normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- Iodine and iron contribute to normal cognitive function.
Probiotics are well-defined, living microorganisms.