Intensify the beauty of your hair
Various internal and external factors can be detrimental to hair growth and cause hair loss and damage at some point in life. It is therefore important to take care of the hair roots and hair cells and provide support by supplying the necessary nutrients.
Precisely tailored to your beauty needs
Only Orthomol Hair Intense combines important micronutrients and B vitamins with the amino acids L-cysteine and L-methionine, as well as patented KeraLiacin® that includes a special millet extract in which the vital ingredient miliacin is encapsulated by polar lipids.
Strengthen your hair from within
The grain crop Panicum miliaceum, also called common millet, is the only source of miliacin – a natural ingredient. A specific encapsulation system using polar lipids enables improved absorption by the body.
Other nutrients for beautiful hair:
- Biotin, zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
- Zinc, selenium and copper contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid and copper contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
A good head of hair
There are around 80,000 to 150,000 individual hairs on the human head. Genetics are responsible for characteristics such as colour and quantity, for example. People with blond hair have the largest number of hairs, with a total of 150,000, whereas dark-haired people have about 100,000 and red-haired people 80,000 hairs. Hair density ranges between 200 and 600 hairs per square centimetre. Assuming hair is healthy, it grows about one centimetre per month and can live for up to six years. Every day we lose 70-100 hairs that are replaced by new hairs in a continual cycle.
Shining performance for healthy hair
Each healthy hair has a characteristic growth cycle with three consecutive phases: the growth phase (anagen phase), the transitional phase (catagen phase) and the resting phase (telogen phase). The new cycle then begins with the development of a new hair.
The supply of nutrients received by the hair root needs to be especially good for this impressive achievement.
Orthomol Hair Intense
Forms of administration