With Orthomol Natal. Ready. For life.
Important nutrients for mother and child
Orthomol Natal is a food supplement. It contains important nutrients for the development of your child during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding, plus folic acid as a contribution to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. With the omega-3 fatty acid DHA and lactic acid bacteria cultures.
Orthomol Natal contains important nutrients for the development of your child during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. The uptake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by a mother contributes to normal development of the brain and eyes of their foetus and breastfed infant. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should note that the positive effect is noticeable with a daily uptake of 200 mg DHA, in addition to the recommended daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids amounting to 250 mg DHA and EPA. Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Taking additional folic acid as a supplement increases folate levels in pregnant women. A low folate level exposes pregnant women to the risk of their foetus developing a neural tube defect. The positive effect is noticeable with a supplementary daily uptake of 400 µg folic acid over a period of at least one month prior to conception and up to three months afterwards.
Food supplement for mother and child: during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin D and also zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- Calcium and magnesium also contribute to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Other nutrients: The lactic acid bacteria cultures used in this product consist of defined, live microorganisms. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Form of administration
Powder + capsules